Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Friday, March 29, 2013

March iPhone photo dump

I am totally copying Meghan and Brie (my blogging mentors) with the always entertaining photo dump.  This has been a great month and here is why...

Dinner with the Schmidt's at Mistral Kitchen

Briggs Mustache parrty

Family Photo

Art work from an African artist I bought at my work for Nolan

Tom's 75th birthday...1st trip to bowling alley

Free spin class on Fridays


Hanging out with Simone 


We finally met Ella Young



Like father like son

Hot dog shirt!

First Easter egg dying

Griffin lovin on Phoebe

Baby Turner is here 3/26/13

Baby jail

GG



day at the Locks

Saddle up

My little Nolan Rabbit
Girls night out
Grandpa Bill

No comment
G

No comments:

Post a Comment