Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

11 months

11...my favorite number and perhaps my favorite age so far.  I did think we would be getting sleep at this point but what did I know.  We of course have a child who doesn't tire himself out after crying for 45 mins.  What the heck.  Poor guy.  Poor parents.  Other than that, he is pretty great.  He is crawling all over the place, standing all around the house, and eating like a champ.  He definitely has his likes and dislikes but I wouldn't want it any other way.  I love that he has personality, albeit feisty and moody.  But with that his laughter has gotten louder and his smiles bigger and toothyier.  He is hands down the most handsome kid I have ever seen ;)

Nolan at 11 months:

~24 lbs.
size 18 month clothes
size 4 diaper
sleeps 5-6 hrs at a time on a good night
has 8 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom)
loves cheese
he's a biter
pulls on his ears when he is tired
crawling like crazy
crib belly sleeper
loves books
likes to open and close doors
cracks up at the dogs
waves good-bye
growls
seems ticklish
eats peas, cucumbers, squash, meatballs, shu mai, puffs, grapes, blueberries, nectarines, chicken
got his first goose egg from the edge of the bath tub
loves walks in his stroller
things the swings are awesome

We love you Noli Bear










No comments:

Post a Comment