Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gotta love the perks...

Being pregnant and working in the ultrasound field has its advantages.  I get to peek at baby boy Bourne whenever I feel like it.  In the first trimester I would look almost every day.  At first it was out of fear something was wrong.  When I first squinted at the screen to see a small flicker of a heartbeat, I teared up and couldn't believe I was looking at a new life. I was fascinated by how quickly by blurry fuzz on the screen grew arms and legs and became my miracle baby.  At that point I was looking every other day.  I felt much better after our first official ultrasound but still found it to be too special to pass up.  So  now I am in my 26th week and have cut back to about once a week.  I love watching him cruise around in there.  So here is what I see now a days...


"Big Gulps huh?"







1 comment: