Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Poor sick boy

First mom test...do I take Nolan to the doctor??  Is he more stuffy than normal, am I being paranoid, is his reflux better from the meds?  I was going back and forth about what to do and how to describe what was going on.  After some help from good friends, I decided to take him in.  What was the worst thing that could happen, they tell me he is healthy, or they prove my instincts were right?  It turns out poor boy has an ear infection on top of the bad gas and reflux.  It helps explain the fussy ness.  So at only 5 wks old he is already on 2 medications and still isn't feeling well.  I am not sleeping because he sounds so awful and stuffed up that I think he going to stop breathing.  Parenthood is proving to be the biggest challenge I have ever faced in my whole life.  I just want him to be happy and healthy.  I wish there was more we could do.  I think this is the first time of many in his life that I am going to feel this way.  Thank you for the challenge Nolan...We love all 9lb 2oz of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment