Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pure love

I always thought that my sisters would be over the moon in love with my son but that doesn't even begin to describe the way they look at him.  He is such a lucky little man.  Stacey has been spending every Monday with us which is such a blessing.  It has allowed for trips to Costco, Trader Joes, and Target.  She is so good with him.  I should have known she would be so willing to help considering she called him "our baby."  She has stepped up in a big way.  I can't thank her enough for all her help and patience.  Matt and I love having her and Porter here.  Ashley has been making it over at least once a week for a lunch date.  I love having her work so close in the city.  She gets to come snuggle during the day which is a treat for Nolan.  And a little break for me :)  They were there all day with me in the hospital and were right beside me when baby boy took his first breathe.  Love my sisters...his aunties!!







Holding hands while watching TV :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment