Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

We all have a little Superhero in us

I was inspired to walk in the Superhero 5k by the onsie my mom bought "Super Nolan" for Christmas.  It seemed like the perfect occasion to put the gift to good use.  So I talked my mom, Ashley, and Brie into joining Nolan and I.  It turned out the be a really fun morning.  Brie was a super mom and ran the race while the rest of us walked.  It was a little over cast which was perfect walking weather.  There were superhero's everywhere.  And lot of super babies.  Nothing quite as original as our little Super Nolan.  He was a hit.






Go Brie!

Grandma love


Santa is totally a superhero!


super babies

super babies

action shot

This way!


Post race refreshment

No comments:

Post a Comment