Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

10 months...double digits baby

Nolan is huge, he is 10 months old, and is becoming quite the wiggle worm!!!  I can't say he is actually crawling, but for now I leave the room and find him getting into trouble when I return.  As exciting as it is, I have to say I am not prepared for this. Let alone walking.  Big developments in the Bourne houselhold...Nolan is now exclusively sleeping in his crib!  We have had a couple nights of sleeping all the way through but I can't imagine it is the new norm.  I would say we take 2 steps forward and 1 step back.  He has become a good eater and has lost interest in the the puree.  He likes to feed himself finger food and has made it clear he doesn't want our help.  Fine with me...fine with Phoebe.  She has become our kitchen clean up crew.   Nolan can't get enough of the dogs.  He laughs out loud when they walk into the room. Nolan loves his books, plays with with his maraca, and wants to pull on any string or cord hanging around.  At this point he has been on a plane ride, rode the great wheel,and survived 2 Montana road trips.  Matt pointed out he has been in 4 states already.  Love that we are showing him the world.  Ok, we aren't going great distances, but making great memories none the less!  He is a love and shows you by biting your shoulder, toe, or forearm.  Its amazing.

No new official weight but  I would guess 23 lbs.
His head may be off the charts.
He is still in size 4 diapers
Same clothing sizes. (just getting tighter)
4 upper teeth, 3 lower teeth













No comments:

Post a Comment