Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

35 Today

Happy Happy birthday to Matthew Carl Bourne.  He is the big "3-5" today.  My sister Ashley would consider this a milestone year given the 5 in there, but around here we look at as just another blessed year!  The surprise dinner had to be cancelled but his birthday is here and we partied this morning over coffee, a binkie, and a new iPad.  Matt you make me as happy as I have ever hoped to be.  Having you home these last two weeks starting our new life as parents has been harder, more productive, and sweeter than I thought it would be.  You have successfully managed to deal with my tears, finish many home projects, and become the head diaper changer.  I can't thank you enough for constantly looking out for my well being and opportunity to nap.  Nolan is so lucky to have a dad that is so involved and completely head over heels in love with him.  So cheers to my "man's man" on his 35th birthday.  LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 


Birthday morning!

Family photo...clearly no touch ups for the circles under my eyes.

Yes...its me mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment