Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seattle fun day with Amy






The sun was out and so were the crowds.  But Amy and I braved them for a fun afternoon at the waterfront.  I can't tell you the last time I was at the aquarium but it has been since my school years and well before the remodel.  I have to say...I liked what I saw.  So much to see...here is what we saw.  I apologize for not being able to tell you about them all.  I know there were seals, sea/river otters, seahorse, clown fish, starfish, and salmon.  All of them cool even if they must remain nameless. 



Photo courtesy of Amy Warzinik







Sea Pen

Harbor Seal

Sea Otter

River Otter

We tried for probably 10 mins to get a picture of this fast cruising fish...this was the best I got.

LOVE seahorses!!

 
 



Lunch...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment