Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

lesson learned

There is a woman that works in my area of the hospital as a housekeeper.  In my head I was always thinking that she never seemed to be working, she moves slowly, and all I ever heard from here mouth were complaints.  I never understood how she kept her job.  So...very judgemental thoughts to say the least.  About a month ago she approached me as I was leaving a patient room to ask me about my baby.  She was very sweet and had kind words for my unborn child.   She told me she would knit him some booties...truthfully I didn't think anything of it and just told her that it would be very thoughtful of her.  Today she brought me these...




Sharon...a woman I hardly know...thank you for the booties...and for helping me learn that you never truly know a person's story or character from watching as an outsider.  What a generous kind hearted person she is.  She wanted to support me with out even knowing me...or baby boy of course.  This little man is so loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment