Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

4 Month Bliss

Nolan is 4 months and has become Mr. Smiles.  As sad as I am that the time is FLYING by...I am so happy   he is growing and learning.  He loves being out and about.  He hates to nap.  He still thinks he needs to eat every couple hours.  He has found his hands and apparently thinks they are very tasty.  He drools, he laughs, he looks side to side, he plays with toys, he kicks, he chants vowel sounds, he likes TV, his ears are sticking out, and he has become the Seahawk's good luck charm.  He is absolutely PERFECT.  I have 3 more weeks to be home with him.  I am sure I will soon be counting the days and hours until I go back to work...until then I kiss him 500 times a day and tell him how much I love him...Just because I can :)

The Stats:
Weight  16.0 lbs (58%)
Height   26" (80%)
Head    42 cm (71%)
Size 2 diaper
3-6 month clothes (size 6 month jammies)
Sleeps 4-8 hrs the first stretch and then up every 2-3 hrs.
drinks 5 oz bottles











1 comment:

  1. sweetest little buddy. so glad i got to see him and you today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete