Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nanny time

I can't even believe that I only have one more week until I start back at work.  These 5 months have flown by.  They have been the most life changing 20 weeks.  Becoming a mom has for sure impacted all the relationships in my life.  All in a good way...I think.  It hasn't been all smiles...but I know the tears have helped me better appreciate the good times.  Between tiredness, fear, and frustration, becoming a parent really challenges me every day.  But with all that said, my heart has never been more full.  So here I am fearing going back to work, but looking forward to going back to what I know.  A stressful task Matt and I have been working on since last May was the childcare situation.  We were so relieved to love the first candidate we interviewed for our nanny position.  Day care wasn't an option considering we were on wait lists all over town and weren't hearing anything.  So Jenna came into our life just before Christmas.  Thanks to Sittercity.com we found a sweet, motivated, experienced nanny.  She has been hanging with Nolan over the last couple of weeks and so far things are looking good.  We feel so blessed to have found her and that we can actually afford to have Nolan taken care of in our own home.  And if we get some dishes or laundry washed before we get home from work...score!!  I am trying not to over think it because I could easily freak myself out that I am leaving my baby in the care of a stranger.  Huge exercise in faith and trust.  The background check is done and I snapped a picture of her license plate..so Jenna, Nolan is yours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.  Take care of our precious Nollie Bear


Jenna :)

1 comment:

  1. love this, good job mommma! you are so smart about the license plate, never thought of that. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete