Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Celebrations

So much to blog about...birthday and Thanksgiving. 

33 years old...so happy with where I am at in my life.  I am so lucky to say that I have everything I have always wanted.  Well I always want new boots.  I usually have a count down for my birthday but this year it all felt so different.  I got my biggest gift in September and didn't need anything else.  The day had somehow lost a little bit of it significance.  Matt didn't want it to feel any less important though.  He treated me to a fabulous dinner out and day at the spa.  We had our first date night with Stacey home with Nolan!  I can't thank her enough for making it all possible.  Matt surprised me and took me to Kingfish Cafe.  It was awesome southern food complete with fried green tomatoes and fried chicken.  Oh and a couple glasses of wine which was greatly appreciated!!  Love your great choice in restuarant Matt!!

Birthday girls.


First date night for birthday


Thanksgiving...A long day but we got to spend quality time with both families.  The Mukilteo Bournes got us all out in the driveway for a little football throw around.  The cousins were so great with Nolan.  Connor walked him around and Cameron and Danica were doing everything they could to get him to smile.  It melted my heart watching the kids play with him.  Nolan was loving it smiling and laughing with them.  I am so excited for them to all grow up together.  Family is so special.  My parents house really wasn't any different.  More quality time with great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, cousins, aunties, and grandparents.  My mom did not dissapoint...best turkey meal in a while.  Complete with amazing bbq'd brussel sprouts with bacon and crasins. 

Nolan was a hit



This is what  you get when you ask a 4 year old for a pic.

Cousin love

Melts my heart

Nona and Grandpa

Cousin Lexi and Auntie Ash




Things I am thankful for...
family.friends.great husband.healthy 2 month old.dogs.caffeine.sleep.hot shower.iPhone camera/video camera.my sisters.sea salt caramels.nolans vibrate chair.freedom.fuzzy slippers.my job.my health.amazon videos.my faith.girl time.my god babies.our warm house.future dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment