Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Its starting to look a lot like Christmas

It's not quite December yet but Christmas is here at the Bourne house.  Why not maximize time to enjoy the magic of the season.  It feels so special this year with Nolan here.  I am so excited to get to be a part of Christmas through a child's eyes.  I know that he has no idea what is going on but I can't get enough of him watching the lights on the tree or him laughing at my mistletoe headband (courtesy of my mom in 2010).  I can't imagine how awesome it is going to be to share this with him year after year.  As I type this he is mesmerized by a light up penguin I have hanging out with us (courtesy of Brie and Riley Baumann 2011).  I feel so blessed to be home from work spending my days with this special little man who is 12 wks old today.  When I found out I was pregnant and realized I would be on leave over the holidays I was so excited.  I couldn't have asked for a better time of year to be bonding with our first child and sharing our son with our families.  It is going to be a very Merry Christmas!

Christmas tree 2012

Nolan "The Reindeer" meeting Santa



Our tree is the one behind Matt

Horse cart ride

The "Muk" Bournes

The Bournes

Molbaks with Grandma

Cutest Elf

Grandma love

Auntie love

Of course we found penguins


My Blogging assistant

He was over the picture taking :)
A bad copy of our official picture with Santa!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment