Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Monday, November 12, 2012

"free portraits"

Nolan had his first obligatory studio portraits taken today.  It was everything I had feared...no direction from the photographer and no smile to be seen.  In the end we chose a photo of him sleeping.  He looks like a peaceful bundle of joy.  I couldn't have made it through with out my support team... grandma and auntie Stace.  So not much money was exchanged but I would hardly say the experience was free.  It wasn't free of stress,  annoying upselling, and a crowded waiting area.  But in the end we survived with a frame worthy picture of my little prince.  Thank you Brie for letting us know about this opportunity...here he is...

9 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment