Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

30 weeks...10 to go.

I am part excited, part anxious about reaching 30 weeks.  I am very blessed to feel as good as I do at this point.  I have gained a total of 17 lbs and have had a comfortable pregnancy.  My Glucola test was normal but my hematocrit was borderline so I am now taking iron supplements.  That is the only abnormal test I have had so far.  My hip pain is day to day which is better than I thought it would be through all of this.  Being on my feet all day at work is forcing me to deal with the discomforts.  I am determined to work until the end of September which would take me to 39 weeks.  I am starting to wonder if it is going to be possible.  I just keep reminding myself one day at a time.  Today I successfully talked my dad into coming over to help move the baby furniture upstairs so baby boy can finally have his own room.  Matt was a super husband today.  The two of them put together the crip with out any instructions and  with no extra parts.  It was pretty special watching my dad and Matt work together on the crib.   Now I get to organize all his things and turn this into more of a reality.  I love thinking about having him here, but for now I am enjoying my time with him and am not ready to share.  He is such a wiggle worm.  He gets a bit rambunctious when I get home from work and I can finally sit and relax.  I love feeling him, seeing my belly move, and holding him the only way I can right now. 

Thanks Matt and Dad!!

So far, just the basics.

The inspiration for his room...Thank you Denise for bringing him to us!

Sleepy Fox...I painted him :)

30 weeks

1 comment:

  1. YES! So exciting...can't wait to see this in person.

    Looks great.

    love the fox

    ReplyDelete