Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nesting...

So everyone said that I would get the urge to clean and organize as I got farther along in my pregnancy.  I thought it was all a bunch of bull.  Well...here we are 3 months from the due date cleaning and taking regular trips to the donation truck.  I feel like I am in the danger zone of thinking we have plenty of time to get everything ready.  I am sure October is going to be here before we know it.  So.. I have become a crazy person.  Even researching the best way to clean my blinds.  I have never used so much bleach cleaner...which Matt is not happy about.  But in the process of ditching unecessary things we are storing in our garage I came across this little gem that I made in 8th grade wood working class.  I am picturing it sitting on a shelf in baby boys room. 


Yes I know there is no propeller...matt noticed too.



27 weeks.



1 comment: