Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Surrounded by amazing women...

I have to say that baby showers are awesome.  I was completely overwhelmed by how loving, supportive, and generous my friends are.  To me they are so much more than friends, they are my net.  I depend on their opinions, advise, and listening ear for pretty much everything that I go through.  They all have helped me more than they know on this crazy journey.  I feel so to lucky to have the gift of their friendship, that spoiling me and my unborn son seems over the top.   It was a fabulous afternoon with my sisters and my besties!  Brie, Riley and Lauren know how to host a really special "baby wash."  I am forever grateful to you beautiful ladies.  How did I get so lucky to have all these moms help me prepare to become a mom myself?  
The proudest auntie!


Add caption

They love him!  And I love them :)

My most special God Daughter and party planner!

oooh...a penguin hat from auntie Meghan

The art gallery.

Tanya (with baby boy #2 ;) ), precious Simone, Denise (Simone's mommy), and me with Simone's future husband!

Amy...a fellow "westsider!"

Me and Katie

Tami, Maria, and Cinthia

Liz, Gina, "Brat", and Heidi

Brieanne ( with baby #3) and Lauren...there are no words. Love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment