Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Role Model Marriages

I got to be a part of a 50th wedding anniversary party.  It was really inspiring to see how the love of these two people had touched a room full of people young and old.  Jim and Connie have been a part of our family for years and we all adore them.  So they found each other 50 years ago...and my parents joined their lives and started our family 33 years ago. What a blessing as a newly married person to have these amazing examples around me and my husband. CHEERS to love and happily ever after.

Their first official wedding cake.  50 yrs later :)

My amazing, loving, supportive parents.

Sisters/aunties...LOVE them!

The Bourne family photo.  

My support system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment