Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Boy or Girl for Brie?

Today my bestie Brieanne welcomed her 3rd bundle of joy.  To make this pregnancy special they decided not to find out the gender.  We all of course had to play the guessing game and most everyone said boy except Mom and Riley ( I will never doubt a mother's instinct again).   I was there with her and her family for as long as I could be today only to miss the birth and big reveal by 45 minutes.  I couldn't believe it.  BUT, I am happy to announce the arrival of beautiful baby girl Tatum Elaine Baumann.  She is totally a Baumann and you can see it right away.  Her perfect lips make all of us a little bit jealous.  Great job Mom!  Tatum,  you are so loved!  Here she is...

Pure sweetness!

Love me a baby burrito!

Momma and her girls.

A very proud big sister.  This moment made me tear up.

1 comment:

  1. Just precious. Love that Riley has her little sis.

    new life is just so amazing.

    you're next! xoox

    ReplyDelete