Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My bump is bumpin...

It seems that my belly is the place to be these days.  I feel like there is a party going on in there.  It has become a welcomed distraction at work.  I love feeling him with me all day.  All those months I was hoping to get pregnant, this is what I was dreaming about.  It has to be one of the most special experiences as a new mom.  Feeling his flicks turn into kicks has helped me realize he truly is growing in there...because my expanding waist line hasn't felt like proof enough :)

28 weeks...Phoebe doesn't seem very amused.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ pheobe in this pic and murphy in the fb pic - so funny! you look great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and so true. I miss being prego. xoxo

    ReplyDelete