Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Friday, July 13, 2012

5 Years and counting

5 years ago today on Friday July 13th, Matt and I found ourselves across from each other at The Whisky Bar.   I made attempts at getting his attention but he was a bit "distracted."  So as he walked out of the bar I grabbed him by the arm and asked why he hadn't  said hello to me.  After a conversation that night, a little reminding by text message about our reunion the night before, and a beer at 74th ST Ale house, we had made our way back into each other's lives and quickly into each other's hearts.  We picked up right where we had left off 5 years earlier.  It didn't take long to realize that our souls would be forever joined.  After 5 years our hearts are as full as ever and our friendship is growing stronger everyday.   Thank you Matt for loving me for me, trusting me with your heart, and for making our house a home.  I love you. 

Our 1st picture taken together.












5 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment