Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Monday, August 20, 2012

2nd Annual Golf Tourney for Rondi

Ok...so maybe it was the best ball tournament from last year but we still made a day of it golfing up in Burlington at Avalon Golf Club.  My mom once again amazed all of us making it through a round of golf with a healing broken wrist.  It certainly has not slowed her down.  I acted as the cart driver for most of the day but did end up Teeing off at the 10th hole.  It went as far and as straight as I hoped it would so I let that stand as my pregnant golfing experience.  I needed baby boy to get his first taste of the golf course.  It turned out to be a perfect golf day with no hot sun or wind to deal with.  Here are some highlights from the course.

The men...Tom, Scott, Bill, Matt

The ladies...Stace, Ashley, Birthday girl

This is what happened when my dad hit the 150 marker from about 20 yards back...couldn't do it again if he tried!

Me as driver/ caddy


Stace is really becoming a good golfer.

The Bournes :)

Matt's chip shot...please note the ball on right side of pic...nice catch iPhone.

My swing was more natural than I thought it would be.

It felt good to just go for it!

Prettiest hole on the course.

Tee box looking out over the valley.

Sadly my Dad spent lots of time in the sand :(

Go Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment