Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My first baby.

Pug day 2005

At some point in college I realized that I LOVE pugs.  Their curly tail, goofy walk, animated personality, and love for people drew me in.  Pugs are still one of a few things that can bring a true smile to my face no matter what mood I am in.  I knew there were 2 things I was going to do once I got my first career job...1. new car, 2. get a pug puppy.  So once I had my car I started looking for my pug puppy.  I found her being raised by a woman named Kay in Moses Lake.  I recruited Gina to make the trek over the mountains in January to pick her up.  Pug Day January 14th, 2005 was one of the greatest days of my life.  I think everyone knows how much I love her. I have also forced those close to me to love.  As I get ready to welcome my first child...I think Phoebe deserves a proper shout out!!!  Love you mouse, chicken, chicky do, Pheebers!


                                               
                                   



xoxo

Co-pilot!




Boat dog!




Her Friend Inara



Smiley




Not sure about Porter...
Ok...he's not so bad :)




No one knew She was coming...but he loved her right away!




Poor Libby...



Those are some seriously big eye balls
It was a slow start...

But look who came around...besties!

                                  

1 comment:

  1. oh pheebers!! so cute. love the one with her and bill under his shirt. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete