Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My mom is cooler than your mom!

Today my beautiful mother turns a year older and you would never know it by watching her pretty self zoom away in her little convertible Mini Cooper.  That woman has got more zest for life than a lot of people I know.  She inspires me to live life, do what makes you happy, and never forget the importance of family.  Tonight we found ourselves around the lazy susan table at Uptown China in Queen Anne.  It has sort of become our traditional family birthday dinner spot.  We always get the string beans, the fried rice, and no less than 2 orders of the crispy walnut prawns.  We are creatures of habit...why mess with a good thing?  So Cheers to you mom and your birthday.  You are one of the most thoughtful, generous, loving people I call my friend...and I feel so blessed that I also get to call you mom.  I love you!!

I sort of look like a giant!


Orange art for the birthday girl!

Presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment