Life is precious. Our life is blessed. And we have chosen to spend it together.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wife of the year

While Matt gets to enjoy his guy time in Tahoe with his closest friends...
Gorgeous view from the course they played yesterday.
I have been working towards the honor of "wife of the year."  Let me list the ways I have started to find my limits as a women at 31.5 weeks pregnant.

1.  Dishes done/ clean kitchen
2.  Payed bills online
3.  Vacuumed entire upstairs
4.  Cleaned up front yard garden beds
5.  Took out the recycling
6.  Dropped off donations at drop spot
7.  Went to post office to mail  a package
8.  POOL TIME!!!!
Thank you Amy!
9.  Scanned a patient at work after getting called in
10. Grocery shopped at Trader Joes
11. Fed the dogs.
12. Watered the yard ( Usually Matt is the head waterer)

All that has led me to a comfortable spot on my couch just in time for NBC Olympics prime time (worst coverage ever!!!).  Sorry baby boy...your mom is a slow learner when it comes to taking it easy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment